ZK LWS580 x 2400CX Centrifuge Applies to Chinese Medicine Project
|Company Name||A pharmaceutical company in China||Address||China|
|Model||LW450 x 1845C|
The separated materials of this project are various herbs, such as Plantago ovata, Semen Cuscutae, Perilla, Rhizoma Dioscorea, Rhizoma Rhei, etc.
Crushing → Steaming(1 hour) → Insulating (1 hour) → Decanter centrifuge → Disc centrifuge
- The site layout
- Name of Material: Chinese medicine residue.
- Material Type: Flowers, Herbs, Roots, Stems, Fruits, and Seeds.
- Particle Diameter: < 10mm; After water absorption: about 15mm
- Material Status: Chinese medicine liquid phase, Chinese medicine residue solid phase
- Material Medium: Water
- Feeding Status: Temp ≤ 102℃
- Feeding Viscosity: <100cp
- Material Concentration (mass concentration): 10 ~ 15%
- Processing Capacity：6 ~ 8 m3/h (When the particle is less than 15mm after water absorption)
- Water Content of solid phase: ≤ 75%
- Solid Content of liquid phase: ≤ 0.5% (Except for floating and soluble materials)
- Operation Mode: 24 hours continuous operation or intermittent operation (In the intermittent operation period, it should be filled with the appropriate amount of liquid.)
We provide two LW450 X 1845C two-phase centrifuges.