ZK LWS580 X 2400CX Centrifuge Application in Kitchen Slurry
|Company Name||One technology company||Address||Guizhou, China|
|Model||LWS580 X 2400CX|
The past processes of the technology company are: screening, crushing, screw extrusion pulping, two-phase centrifuge and disc centrifuge. After using ZK three-phase centrifuge, not needs the disc centrifuge, compared with other manufacturers, the company's process is very good, because it has a spiral extrusion process. In addition, it has also done better in the screening process. There will be no objects floating on the water, such as chopsticks, fibers and bottle caps. In short, due to the good preliminary process, low solid content of materials and fine slags, the treatment capacity of centrifuge can reach the designed capacity.
- material name: Kitchen slurry (after mechanical crushing and screening) is heated to ≥ 60 ~ 80 ℃ by steam.
- Feeding state: temperature ≥ 60 ~ 80 ℃, normal pressure.
- Solid content of feed: 8 ~ 12% (oil content is about 2 ~ 4%, in which the content of insoluble materials is about 3 ~ 5%).
- Processing capacity: ≥ 18 m3 / h.
- Moisture content of solid phase: ≤ 75 ~ 80%.
- Water content in separated oil: ≤ 3 ~ 5% (temperature ≥ 80 ℃), ≤ 5 ~ 7% (temperature ≥ 60 ℃).
- Liquid oil recovery rate: ≥ 95%.
- operation mode: it can be operated continuously or intermittently for 24 hours, and an appropriate amount of liquid shall be filled during intermittent operation.
Due to the technical reform, customers mainly communicate with each other in terms of material solid content, temperature and preliminary process. Finally, under the condition that the process is roughly unchanged, the complete set of two-phase centrifuge and disc centrifuge of the original brand can be replaced by three-phase centrifuge. In addition, there are many shells in the material, and ZK considered the problem of easy wear. Therefore, ZK welds cemented carbide on the spiral flights and adds wear-resistant blocks, whose materials are YN.
Project Status and Customer Feedback
- Separation Effect
- ZK Kitchen Waste Treatment Centrifuge