ZK LWS580 X 2400CX Centrifuge Application in Kitchen Slurry
|Company Name||One Chemical Company||Address||Tianjin, China|
|Model||LWS580 X 2400CX|
The process is the conventional process of kitchen waste, screening, crushing, pulping and centrifuge separation.
- Material name: Kitchen slurry (after mechanical crushing and screening).
- Feeding state: temperature is heated to ≥ 70-80 ℃.
- Solid content of feed: 10 ~ 15% (oil content is about 1 ~ 2%, in which the content of insoluble materials is about 3 ~ 5%).
- Processing capacity: ≥ 18-20m3 / h.
- Moisture content of solid phase: ≤ 70 ~ 75%.
- Water content in separated oil: ≤ 1 ~ 3% (temperature ≥ 80 ℃); ≤ 5 ~ 7% (temperature ≥ 60 ℃).
- Liquid oil recovery rate: ≥ 95%.
- Operation mode: it can operate continuously or intermittently 24 hours a day. During intermittent operation, an appropriate amount of liquid shall be filled.
- Water content in oil ≤ 3 - 5%, oil content in water ≤ 0.5%, oil content in slag ≤ 1%.
Customers mainly require to sell oil for money. The project mainly keeps low water content in oil, and ensures low oil content in water and low oil content in slag.
Project Status and Customer Feedback
The final results: water content in the oil is about 1%, and the oil content in the water is 0.2-0.3%. The customer is very satisfied.
- Separation Effect