Although the weather has been cold recently, it has not affected the enthusiasm of ZK staff. Every time we step into the workshop, we see a busy scene of stock preparation and delivery.
LW580×2400B centrifuge is mainly used for: oil sludge treatment, oily sewage (waste) water treatment, oil-based drilling mud treatment, landed oil sludge/oil, and gas station tank bottom sludge/sedimentation tank oily sludge treatment.
- Low infrastructure cost, good site operation environment.
- Stable operation, low failure rate, and low maintenance cost.
- Modular design, easy to learn and understand the operation.
- Unique and diversified liquid phase discharge structure.
- High-performance wear and corrosion-resistant hard alloy.
- High-performance stainless steel material.
- High dryness spiral conveyor, bowl structure.
- High torque involute planetary gear differential.
- CIP cleaning system.
- Humanized configuration.
- Variable pitch technology.
- High rigidity spiral rotor technology.
- Dual motor and dual frequency conversion common DC bus technology.
- Constant torque control technology.
|Bowl Diameter||580 mm|
|Bowl Speed||2800 rpm|
|Differential speed||1 - 36 rpm|
|Main motor||75 - 90kW|
|Back motor||18.5 kW|
|Dimension||5520 × 1450 × 1700|