ZK SEPARATION two-phase special centrifuge for oil sludge treatment has a unique large length diameter for effective separation of hard-to-separate solid particles in oil sludge. Its powerful centrifugal force, high torque spiral squeezing force (pushing torque) and long dewatering length of solid particles can meet the customer's requirements of large processing capacity, clear liquid and dry sludge.
Recently, ZK supplied a set of large model intelligent centrifuge LW650×2650B to a customer in Xinjiang for oil sludge industry.
- A wide range of models to choose from.
- Provide turnkey project.
- High degree of automation, easy to manage.
- Fully enclosed operation, humanized operating environment.
- Highly adaptable to sludge and has a large treatment capacity.
- Adopting advanced control system and high-quality electrical components, which can reduce the consumption of chemicals and loss of electrical energy.
- The floor space of the machine is about 2/3 smaller than traditional filtration equipment.
- Dual Motor Dual Frequency Conversion Common DC Busbar Technology - Energy Saving.
- Constant Torque Control Technology - Stable.
- Vortex Spiral Discharge Port-High Capacity.
- Variable Pitch Technology-Lower Solid-Phase Water Content.
- YG6, YG8 Carbide, SAF2205 Duplex Stainless Steel-Good Wear Resistance.
- Model: LW650×2650B
- Capacity: ≥30m3/h
- Bowl Diameter: 650 mm
- L/D Ratio: 4.1
- Bowl Speed: 2800rpm
- Fr: 2853
- Differential speed: 2 ~ 48rpm
- Main motor: 90kW
- Back motor: 22kW
- Weight: 11000kg
- Dimension: 6030×1650×1800