Over the years, ZK SEPARATION has continued to focus on technological innovation and product development, occupying a pivotal position in the field of environmental protection machinery, and this glory is not only in China, but also gradually spread overseas.
This week, an LWS520x2150BX horizontal centrifuge was shipped to a customer in Tianjin. Before each shipment, our quality inspector will conduct careful inspections, factory tests, etc. to ensure that our customers can use them with confidence. Every product we send out is a commitment to our customers.
The centrifuges shipped this time are mainly used for food waste pretreatment oil extraction, the equipment plays a key role in the project.
- Low investment in infrastructure costs and good operating environment on site.
- Stable operation, low failure rate, low maintenance cost.
- Modular design, easy operation of equipment.
- Unique and diversified heavy liquid phase discharge structure.
- High dryness screw conveyor and high torque involute star gear differential.
- CIP cleaning system.
- Centrifuge light-phase liquid layer adjustment technology.
- Variable pitch technology; High rigidity spiral rotor technology.
- Dual motor double frequency conversion common DC bus technology; constant torque control technology.
- Model: LW520×2150BX
- Capacity: 10~ 15m3/h
- Bowl Diameter: 520
- L/D Ratio: 4.1
- Bowl Speed: 3200rpm
- Fr: 2982
- Differential speed: 1 ~ 34rpm
- Main motor: 45kW
- Back motor: 15kW
- Weight: 5200kg
- Dimension: 4800×1250×1800