About ZK Separation
This video may have time lag. Please refer to the website for actual data.
Company History Timeline
ZK Separation Technology, with more than 20 years of R & D experience in separation equipment, has obtained more than 70 national patents, including 14 national invention patents. ZK is becoming an internationally renowned solid-liquid separation technology solution supplier.
- 2021 In 2021, ZK separation has an annual output of more than 500 decanter centrifuges.
- 2020 In 2020, ZK separation's first centrifuge specially used in palm oil industry was put on the market.
- January In January, 2019, ZK Separation Technology designed and manufactured Inert Gas Protection Flameproof Centrifuge.
- OctoberIn October, 2019, ZK separation won the title of high-tech enterprise.
- October In October, 2019, ZK separation became a member of China General Machinery Industry Association.
- In 2018, ZK Separation Technology founded, which was a wholly-owned subsidiary of west Petro, and in the same year, ZK Separation expanded the application fields of solid-liquid separation centrifuges to sewage treatment, sludge treatment, chemical industry, food, pharmaceutical and fermentation.
- May In May, 2018, A new generation high-performance Efficiency centrifuge was designed and manufactured.
- June In June, 2018, ZK Separation Technology manufactured and sold 580 online real-time liquid layer adjustable three-phase centrifuge.
- 2016 In 2016, West Petro designed and manufactured Fully Hydraulic Drive Centrifuge, which was recognized as the first unit/set product of major technical equipment in Sichuan Province.
- 2010 In 2010, West Petro began to produce solid-liquid separation equipment for mining field.
- 2009 In 2009, West Petro become one of the largest oil field solid-liquid separation equipment manufacturers in China.
- 2007 In 2007, West Petro participated in the formulation of “Industrial Standards for Petroleum solid-liquid separation equipment.”
- 1999 In 1999, West Petro (Mother Company of ZK Separation Technology), the first centrifuge was designed and manufactured.