ZK Decanter for Palm Oil Extraction Delivered on Schedule
Recently, our company delivered a decanter centrifuge equipment applied in palm oil extraction process to a customer in Southeast Asia as scheduled.
Recently, our company delivered a high-efficiency three-phase decanter centrifuge for palm oil extraction to a customer in Southeast Asia on schedule, which adopts advanced technology and has excellent performance. The machine has a separation factor of more than 3300G and an aspect ratio of 4.5. Meanwhile, during the design process, ZK SEPARATION's technical engineers have taken into consideration the characteristics of the materials to be processed by the customer, so as to ensure that the centrifuge can realize high-efficiency three-phase separation and large capacity, and at the same time, ensure more stable operation of the machine.
- Extremely low capital cost investment, good on-site operating environment.
- Stable operation, low failure rate and low post maintenance cost.
- Modular design, easy to learn and understand equipment operation.
- Low operator staffing and low labor intensity.
- Ingenious, unique and diversified heavy liquid phase discharge structure form.
- High performance wear and corrosion resistant carbide.
- High performance stainless steel.
- High dryness screw conveyor, drum structure.
- High-torque involute planetary gear differentials.
- Fully automated cleaning system and advanced cleaning program.
- Centrifuge light-phase liquid layer adjustment technology and variable pitch technology.
- Highly rigid spiral rotor technology.
- Dual motor dual inverter common DC bus technology.
- Constant torque control technology.
Equipment Control Features
The centrifuge has an automatic control function, which can ensure that the solid phase dryness can be kept constant and the separation effect is optimized when the solids content of the feed material fluctuates. At the same time, it works in a fully sealed state, which guarantees a clean environment and safety and reliability in the operation process.