At the end of last year, a customer from Zhejiang Province decided to cooperate with us after evaluating our production capacity, scale, after-sales service, and product performance and ordered a two-phase centrifuge at once. Recently, we delivered the equipment within the delivery period as required by the customer as scheduled after strict trial tests and standard rigorous quality inspection.
- Low infrastructure cost, good site operation environment.
- Stable operation, low failure rate, and low maintenance cost.
- Modular design, easy to learn and understand the operation.
- Unique and diversified liquid phase discharge structure.
- High-performance wear and corrosion-resistant hard alloy.
- High-performance stainless steel material.
- High dryness spiral conveyor, bowl structure.
- High torque involute planetary gear differential.
- CIP cleaning system.
- Humanized configuration.
- Variable pitch technology.
- High rigidity spiral rotor technology.
- Dual motor and dual frequency conversion common DC bus technology.
- Constant torque control technology.
The centrifuge is equipped with automatic control function, which is constant torque difference speed control. Due to the fluctuation in the solid content of the feed, the differential speed control system is used to ensure stable differential speed, achieve constant dryness of the solid phase, and ensure the separation effect is at its best. This effectively guarantees the reliable and safe operation of the centrifuge. The centrifuge also has excellent sealing performance, and the dehydration process works under full sealing condition, making the environment clean, hygienic and safe.
|Model||LW450 × 1845B|
|Bowl Diameter (mm)||450|
|Bowl Speed (rpm)||3500|
|Differential speed (rpm)||1 ~ 34|
|Main motor (kW)||30|
|Back motor (kW)||11|
|Capacity (m3/h)||15 ~ 30|
|Dimension (mm)||4300 × 1150 × 1450|